Multi Purpose Wet-Fix Adhesive is a two component polyurethane based adhesive system primarily designed for bonding artificial grass to seam joining tapes to produce a strong invisible joint along the artificial grass joints.
This special water resistant adhesive allows installation in damp or even wet weather conditions and with the addition of ‘Rapid Set’ accelerator, can also be used in low winter temperatures, almost down to freezing point.
- Specially for use in adverse weather conditions.
- Bonds well even if materials are not dry.
- Structured to spread well at lower temperatures.
- Good cure times possible at low temperatures from 3°C.
- No expansion of adhesive film in wet conditions.
- Bond strength specifications maintained.
- Installation Season and working day time can be extended.
Choose between a
- 5kg Tub of Envirostik Wet Fix Adhesive and a 0.50kg Bottle of Envirostik Hardener. Covers approx 10 sq metres.
- 10kg Tub of Envirostik Wet Fix Adhesive and a 1kg Bottle of Envirostik Hardener. Covers approx 20 sq metres.